You’ve most likely heard of Managed Print Services, but do you know what it actually entails?
Managed Print Services, also referred to as MPS, can help your business gain control of its printing while also boosting productivity, improving your office’s environmental sustainability and improving document security.
MPS takes into account all of the costs associated with managing and optimizing print equipment, the output of these devices, and the processes that support your printers. This is done by conducting an assessment of user activities and pages produced by employees on your printing equipment in the workplace.
If you add these costs up, you’ll probably find that printing actually accounts for a large chunk of your organization’s annual spending. In fact, printing costs for the typical business can account for as much as 15 percent of their annual spending. However, by partnering with a Managed Print Services provider, you could cut these costs by as much as 30 percent.
An MPS provider can do more than just oversee your print environment. Here is what a good MPS partner can do for your business:
• Identify opportunities for improvement by conducting a thorough print assessment.
• Map out a plan to reduce the number of print devices and supplies required while still meeting your organization’s printing needs.
• Proactively correct potential printing problems before they interrupt your workflow.
• Improve your environmental footprint by reducing paper waste and relying on technology that consumes less energy.
• Offer secure printing access for mobile employees.
• Train employees for a smooth transition to new print technology.
• Offer the capability of converting slow, paper-intensive processes to efficient digital workflows.
The best MPS partner for your organization will seamlessly manage your print infrastructure while you focus on running your business. Please contact us today to learn more about […]